Marketing Coaching - Get Your Business to Market!
Updated: Dec 2, 2020
Marketing Coaching is a great way to get clarity, focus your attentions on business promotion and lead generation, without it breaking the bank!
Marketing Coaching is a great way to get clarity and to focus your attention on business promotion and lead generation, without it breaking the bank!
All too often, marketing is one of the last aspects of any new start up. It is often under resourced and under budgeted. Many business owners are great at what they do, but they lack the knowledge, skill and understanding of marketing to properly utilise it.
Without marketing, your business loses any potential for online and offline brand exposure. This leads to losing sales, turnover and any chance of gaining profits.
You might not yet have reached the point when you can comfortably employ a member of staff to manage your marketing or engage a marketing agency. You might also be dead keen to do it yourself!
My 1-2-1 Marketing Coaching is designed to be an affordable and flexible alternative. I will work with you to develop your understanding of marketing. I will also teach you about the various marketing techniques and channels available to you and how you can adopt them to confidently market your business.
What is Marketing Coaching?
My 1-2-1 Marketing Coaching will mean different things to different people, depending on what they need. But no matter what your personal objective is, everyone I work with will gain confidence in their marketing ideas and learn how to:
· Develop their ideas into a workable marketing strategy
· Develop SMART campaigns that generate leads and sales
· Monitor the results so they can see a return on their investment
· Build their brand and customer relationships
· Use marketing channels such as social media networks
· Understand the importance of SEO and digital marketing
· Confidently develop business relationships and opportunities.
What are the Benefits of Having a Marketing Coach?
· Marketing coaching and mentoring sessions help you gain focus. You will also learn and develop new skills you can apply to your business, backed up by an experienced marketing professional
· Working with a marketing mentor or coach is especially helpful when you want to take your fledgling business concepts to market or need to grow an already established business
· Your marketing coach will challenge you and help you to realise the solutions available to you
· Working in partnership with your marketing coach, you will learn how to develop plans, meaning your marketing activity will become proactive and not ad hoc and reactive
· When you need clarification or advice your coach will act as a professional sounding board
· Your marketing coach will help you to maximise your marketing budgets and focus your spend in the right areas and in the right ways
· Finally, your marketing coach will provide expert assistance when needed, especially for those harder tasks such as developing a marketing strategy or undertaking research into target markets.
How Does it Work?
If you are looking for a digital marketing coach or generic marketing coaching sessions I have you covered. I work with my clients on either a short-term or long-term basis. Either option is ideal for both small business owners and those new to a marketing role. The time you invest in marketing coaching will be rewarded.
In one-to-one marketing coaching sessions, we will map out your objectives and I will help you plan your marketing activity. Additional training sessions in more specific areas like social media, campaign planning and content creation can also be provided.
TO FIND OUT WHAT OUR 1:1 MARKETING COACHING INCLUDES
Still have questions unanswered? Email Emma Pratt email@example.com at or call Emma on: 07710 689 446 for more details.
EP Marketing in Ipswich, Suffolk is well placed to support you with marketing coaching. Give us a call today.